*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Sue requested a few picks for twist-front or surplice tunics, so here we go:
Calvin Klein Sleeveless Tunic with Toggle – was $69.50, now $42.92 – $69.50
Don’t you love that soft gray? Definitely a versatile color, and the draped neckline is so elegant. Sleeveless tunics can be challenging, but paired with a short-ish jacket or duster, they look amazing. Available in this gray as well as white in sizes XS – XL. Size availability varies by color. There’s also a long-sleeved version in black or white, and a sleeveless black version in plus sizes.
Apt 9 Surplice Wrap Top – was $36, now $18
This might be a bit short as a tunic, depending on your build, but it’s definitely longer than the average shirt. Great shirring details and curve-highlighting design. Available in this deep purple as well as black, ivory, gray, burgundy print, or teal print in sizes XS – XXL. Size availability varies by color. This similar style comes in 1X – 3X.
eShakti Knit Faux Wrap Blouse – was $34.95, now $24.95
discount taken in cart
Sleeveless, too, but for an additional $8 or so, you can add long sleeves! eShakti’s knits wash and wear beautifully, and this design looks both graceful and comfy. Available in sizes 0 – 36W. Also like this asymmetric plaid surplice tunic.
Sustainable resources for twist-front or surplice tunics:
- Diane Kennedy – Only a couple of true twist/surplice options – like this one – but all gorgeous, made from bamboo, and sewn in Canada.
- Karen Kane – Lots of great draped, wrapped, and surplice tops and tunics.
- LISSA the Shop – Drape necklines, ruched sides, and lots of other fun tunic details.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for twist-front or surplice tunics:
- Calvin Klein – Lots of other cute options in addition to the ones above. Love this silvery gray top.
- Kohl’s – Check here for super affordable printed options.
- Macy’s – If you’re looking for slightly shorter options, Macy’s has lots of artfully draped tops like this one.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details. Sustainable options are either used, handmade, made in the U.S., artisan made in non-sweatshop conditions, or made using sustainable/fair trade practices.