*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Lisa requested a few picks for bright printed pants, so here we go:
ASOS Floral Paper Bag Polazzo Pants – was $71.62, now $28.65
I’m partial to the skinny silhouette in printed pants, but many folks loathe skinnies, so here’s a floaty, wide-legged option. They’re crafted from viscose so they’ll have a lovely drape, and are machine washable. Yes! Available in sizes 2 -14.
Brush-dot City Block Trousers – was $110, now $79.99
So, let me tell you, friends: Printed pants abound this season, but VERY few pairs are on sale right now and the ones that are have extremely limited availability. This pair is adorable, a fun slouchy style, and a great print. They’re available in size 8 only. And most pairs I found were similarly scarce! (See below for resources with more styles and sizes, but not on sale.)
Scervino Street Floral Pant – was $189, now $128
I’ve got a dress in a print similar to this – piny chrysanthemums – that I just adore. Pastel colors are all the rage for spring and summer, so this pink is on-trend. Such a marvelously subtle, graphic print, too. Available in sizes 29 – 33.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for bright printed pants:
- Urban Outfitters – Some pairs are brighter than others, but there are plenty of print pants to be found
- ASOS – Possibly the best source for printed pants, offering a huge variety of styles, sizes, and price points.
- Shopbop – Spendier options, but lots of them, especially in printed premium denim.
- Piperlime – Just like Shopbop, most options are relatively expensive and in denim. But man, there are some gorgeous offerings! These 7 for All Mankinds are calling to me.
- Talbots – The pairs I bought appear to be sold out, but they’ve got others! This pair is fun in red.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! I never did find a pair to my liking, but I found many options. Especially if you’re willing to alter them yourself, thrift stores are a great source for printed pants. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.