*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Sue requested a few picks for graphic tees that are available in a range of sizes, so here we go:
Dorothy Perkins navy bow motif tee – was $17, now $12.75
with code STYLE25
I love that this is a graphic tee, but still a little bit frilly and formal. Slip it on underneath a blazer and pair it with jeans and booties for a fabulous casual look, or tuck it into a pencil skirt for a dressier outfit. Available in sizes 2 – 18, sold out in 14. Sizing runs true to size chart.
Bobeau Graphic Short Sleeve Tee – was $34, now $22.78
This adorable shirt isn’t available in many sizes – just 1X and 2X remain – but since most graphic tees are on the small side, I’m gonna assume that most standard size-range readers don’t have quite as much trouble finding and fitting them. I love this shirt twice because it is red and because it has bikes on it.
Old Navy Wonder Woman Graphic Tee – $18.70
with code GROWNUP
It’s WONDER WOMAN, people. On a V neck tee. In sizes 1X – 4X! Today is a happy day. AND a 3/4-sleeve boatneck version is available in sizes XS – XXL for $10.50 with the code listed above. Let us all buy one and wear them together.
DKNY Jeans Hi-lo Graphic Tee – was $59.50, now $33.44
Can you tell I love a soft, organic design on a graphic tee? This one is lovely on its own, but I think it’ll be even better peeking out from a leather jacket or cozy cardigan. Available in 18 – 28, and also with a slightly larger version of the graphic in XS – XL.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for graphic tees that are available in a range of sizes:
- Dorothy Perkins – Just ordered my first graphic tee from this company (meow!), and am delighted to see that many of their tees go from US size 2 – 18.
- Modcloth – Fun printed blouses, tanks, and tees. The “novel” series runs wicked small, but other options are better including this seahorse v-neck.
- Nordstrom – Some cute graphic tees in standard sizes, but one of the only places I’ve found that has some classy plus-sized graphic tees. Naturally, I LOVE this crown-print one.
- Threadless - I almost didn’t include these guys because women’s sizing runs incredibly small on these tees – a 2X fits a 33″ waist. But they are almost all basic crewnecks and men’s sizing runs larger. Not ideal, but so many great designs it might be worth risking a slightly boxier fit and ordering from the men’s selection.
- Etsy – I get a little frustrated cruising Etsy for larger graphic tees because many vendors go up to XL, but the XL fits a size 8/10. Some great options in there, though, including this slouchy arrow-print top that will fit a 45″ waist in size XL.
- ASOS – They don’t typically have the SAME styles in standard and plus sizes, but check the Curve line for above a US 14.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.