*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Jennifer requested a few picks for wide-leg trousers, so here we go:
MAXSTUDIO Wool Crepe Wide Leg Trousers – was $198, now $98
This fluid wide leg trouser has interesting design details including angled belt loops, extended side tab closure, and slit pockets integrated into the seams. The heathered wool crepe fabric has just a hint of stretch. I couldn’t find an inseam for these – which I wanted because they look short on the model – but MAXSTUDIO typically goes with 33″. Available in this camel and chocolate brown in sizes 0 -12.
Ellen Tracy Wide-Leg Trousers – was $89.50, now $71.99
This bright pair balances its bold color with sleek styling: No front pockets or belt loops, a concealed side zipper, and back patch pockets. They’d work beautifully in the office with a simple sweater or button-front shirt, but could also be dressed up for evening wear. These feature a 9.5″ mid rise and 33″ inseam. Available in sizes 2 – 16.
7th Avenue City Double Stretch Wide Leg Pant – was $46.95, now $28.17
with code 3665
Such a deal on this workhorse wide leg! This version features classic styling details such as belt loops, front zip fly, and front slash pockets. Available in black, teal, and burgundy in sizes 0 – 18. Size availability varies by color. Also comes in petite and tall sizes!
Line & Dot Ruffle Waist Pant – was $110, now $76.99
I’m throwing in an extra since these are a bit of an adventure pick. If you’re looking for a high-waisted pair – like my own favorite wide legs – this is a great option. With a ruffle-detailed high waist, large pleats, and flowing wide legs these are sure to draw compliments. Available in sizes XS – L.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for wide-leg trousers:
- New York & Company – Wide leg styles in colors, neutrals, and a variety of styles.
- Macy’s – Selection is less varied, but more classic. Over 50 work-friendly options.
- Banana Republic – BR is my go-to for sturdy, sleek work bottoms. They’ve got seven options now, and will rotate more throughout fall and winter.
- Talbots – Lots of wide-leg options, including these gorgeous high-waist ones.
- Nordstrom – Several pairs are in the trendy, pajama-style realm, but there are loads of more work-appropriate styles, too. This basic black pair has a flattering flat waistband.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.