*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Penelope requested a few picks for petite plaid blazers, so here we go (this was a TOUGH one!):
ASOS PETITE Exclusive Cropped Blazer In Check – was $87.95, now $43.98
Petite AND cropped, so this will have a very condensed silhouette. Features a classic check design with notched lapels, cropped sleeves, single breasted button fastening at the front, and flap pockets. Available in petite US sizes 1, 2, 4, and 6.
Banana Republic Knit Plaid Jacket – was $130, now $89
Not the most colorful plaid in the world, but it’s versatile! And done up in a knit, this blazer will be comfortable and flexible. Features seaming at the side panels and waist for extra shape and a classic notched lapel. Available in petite sizes 00 – 14.
Bianca Nygård Autumn Plaid Shaped Jacket – was $135, now $66.95
This lined blazer has some fun equestrian details like the double flap pockets, as well as a shaped waist and single button closure. Available in petite sizes 6 – 14.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for petite plaid blazers:
- eBay – Mostly used, of course, but with over 500 options you’re bound to find a blazer or two that appeal.
- Modcloth – None of these are specifically listed as petite sizes, but depending on your proportions some of the cropped versions may work. Check measurements.
- Boden – Pretty much just that one style, but available in four tartans.
- Gap – Again, one style right now, but comes in petite 0 -14.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! It’ll be hit or miss, for sure, but considering how expensive blazers can get it’s worth a look. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.