OK, if you were going to be stranded on a desert island AND you got advance notice of this forthcoming stranding, you’d probably want to take your flip flops and sarong. What I’d really like to know is this:
If you could only rescue five items from your current wardrobe and the rest were going to spontaneously combust, what would you save? Why?
I’ll get the ball rolling:
- My Tsubo Elath ballet flats because they’re no longer made and they’re my eight-hour travel shoes.
- My navy Prairie Underground Long Cloak Hoodie because it gets worn approximately once per week when temps dip below 50 degrees.
- My mustard full skirt because I do believe it is the single garment that I wear most often. And year-round, too.
- My black Diesel Go-go boots because are darned near close to my perfect boot.
- My Karen Kane birch-print dress because it is magical. I’ve been looking for one just like it for years and nothing has come close. I will cry bitter tears when it becomes threadbare and unwearable.
Let’s hear your picks!