*In this late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Cléo requested a few picks for dark asymmetric tunics, so here we go:
Maxstudio Draped Bow Dress – was $298, now $128
Yes, this is called a dress. But I can tell just by looking at it that it would be perfectly tunic-y on most non-petite frames. It’s crafted from silk georgette, which is just about as fun to wear as it is to say. Available in sizes XS – L in black and a lovely deep teal. (For a more bargainous bargain in rayon/wool check out this draped dress for a mere $38)
Religion Jersey Drape Tunic – was $83.50, now $52.19
Oh, all right, this is more dark than asymmetric. But it’s still got that gloriously drapey, arty feel to it. That deep neckline would make a fantastic spot for a giant statement necklace. This sleeveless style will be great for summer wear but will transition to fall if worn with skinny jeans and a leather moto. Available in sizes 4 – 10 in black, pale yellow, and pale pink.
Joan Vass Draped Tunic – was $68, now $53.99
Gah. Love that artfully draped neckline. This version is 100% modal so it may be a bit clingy, but would work well layered over a simple cotton tank dress. Available in sizes S – XL in black, pale gray, and cobalt blue.
Alexander Wang Fine-knit Wool Tunic – was $475, now $166.25
And from the If-You’re-a-Size-6-or-10-You’re-In-Luck department, this lovely little number from Alexander Wang. Boy. The fancy-pantsers sure do make some gorgeous asymmetric tunics.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for dark asymmetric tunics:
- All Saints - Asymmetry is practically a design prerequisite for All Saints!
- MaxStudio – I know, already mentioned. But WOW, so many great options. As above, many “dresses” will qualify as tunics depending on your figure/preferences.
- Erin Alexandra Klym – This Etsy designer and vendor does gorgeous drapey, asymmetric tunics and dresses
- ASOS – Always a couple of off-kilter options in stock.
- And if you’re feeling flush, Rick Owens and Ann Demeulemeester – Look for ‘em at The Outnet for discounted prices. (This Rick Owens option is making me droooool.)
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.