*In this new late-night feature – which will run Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I’ll get the ball rolling myself, but would LOVE suggestions. Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
KL asked to see some options for brightly colored leather gloves, so here we go:
Luxury Lane Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves with Buttons – was $89, now $39.99
Classic red is always a great bet, since it’s just about as neutral as a bright color can be. Cashmere lining is a fabulous luxury touch, and how adorable are those little side buttons?
Cashmere Lined Leather Gloves – was $46, now $39.99
These are pretty basic, but still a good value and offered in some unusual colors, including that lovely lavender and bold cobalt.
Grandoe Cosmopolitan Leather Gloves with Cashmere Lining – was $85, now $72.95
Not exactly the bargain of the century, these, but they come in pink, kelly green, red, eggplant, orange, and magenta as well as basic black. Plus: BOW! And another cashmere-lined option.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for great colorful leather gloves:
- Target – I cannot for the life of me generate a link that encompasses all of their offerings, but there are purple, rose, mustard, blue, and red options at the very least. Just try searching for “purple gloves.” Or, better yet, go to an actual Target store.
- J.Crew – Ever-so not-on-sale, but their cashmere-lined leather gloves come in an array of gorgeous colors.
- And, of course, THRIFT STORES! I have many pairs of colorful gloves, and my navy, evergreen, pink, and red ones all hail from thrift stores. Check for wear on the leather, but don’t discount used gloves as an option. (thethriftshopper.com can help you locate stores near you.)
Some vegan options:
- Echo Design Echo Everyday Gloves – $24 in pink, red, turquoise and loads of other gorgeous shades
- Merona – $10.99 in purple here, but also red, olive green, and other colors.
- Croft And Barrow Chenille Gloves – $3.60 in turquoise, red, purple, pale pink, and several neutrals.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.