*In this late-night feature – which will run on Tuesday and Thursday of each week – I’ll gather up three fun items that are currently on sale online and share them with you! I would LOVE suggestions: Stylish wide-width pumps? Classic v-necked sweaters? Chandelier earrings? Petite dress slacks? What would you like to see featured?*
Riann requested a few picks for stylish high-waisted jeans, so here we go:
NYDJ Marilyn Straight Leg - was $110, now $87.99
Yes, they’re still spendy on sale, but NYDJ makes amazing quality jeans and these will LAST. With a front rise of 9.5″, these straight legs will fall a the natural waist for many figures and I adore that dark wash with subtle sanding. These guys have a 33″ inseam. Available in sizes 0 – 18. Here’s a slightly lighter wash but same leg style in sizes 14W – 24W, and same in 0P – 16P, though not on sale.
Jag Jeans Holly High-Slim - was $69, now $37.99
Classic. Love these minimalist dark-wash slim-fit jeans, and at such a great price. Pair these with a graphic tee for weekend or a floaty blouse and heels for a night out. This pair features a 10″ front rise and 33″ inseam and has a generous percentage of stretch for a comfy fit. Available in sizes 4, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16. Lots of other Jag styles are on super sale, too, including petite and plus, and even their low-rises are high compared to most mall brands!
Mavi Molly Mid-rise - was $98, now $39.99
Mavi does mid-rise really well, but at 8.5″ in front these will be plenty high on many frames. They’re dark, classic, and simply finished with plain pockets and timeless topstitching. Available in sizes 24 – 31 at 30″, 32″, and 34″ inseams. Size/inseam availability varies. For a higher rise and a more pronounced flare, check out these Joe’s Jeans Everleighs at 65% off.
Other not-currently-on-sale resources for stylish high-waisted jeans:
- Not Your Daughter’s Jeans - Gonna be some repeats here in the resources section, but there just aren’t that many companies doing a great job with high-rise jeans, in my opinion! NYDJ is fabulous, though very spendy. Check for styles you like on 6pm and eBay, too.
- Talbots - Again, spendy but well-made. Sign up for their e-mails as they have frequent sales and promos. The Heritage Rise is the high rise jean style.
- Lee - Definitely an affordable option and amazing quality and fit, though you’ll find a bit more pocket bling on these styles.
- Karen Kane – My go-to for high-rise skinnies, as you all know. Super comfy and very sleek.
- GV78 at Kohls – I haven’t seen these in person, but they’ve got contemporary styling and details at great price points.
**Disclosure: Actions you take from the hyperlinks within this blog post may yield commissions for alreadypretty.com. See Already Pretty’s disclosure statement for more details.